Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is work in progress. See Contributing to This Wiki#Manual_Outline for outline of what is planned to have here. At the moment chapters listed below are available.
- Main principles on which VIfm is build and according to which it's developed.
- Vifm as part of environment.
- Configuration files location and structure.
- Affecting use of configuration files by Vifm.
- Moving around.
- Command and argument completion.
- Working with history.
- Pulling in pieces of paths into command-line.
- Editing command-line externally.
- Creating new color schemes.
- List of third-party color schemes.